from The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks®
The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks is a smoke-free, alcohol-free, pet-free facility, as well as a learning laboratory of the College's educational program, and is operated under the same Vision, Mission, Goals and expectations as the College.
Today history comes alive at The Keeter Center which is designed to be a beautiful facility with remarkable architecture and interiors recalling memories of old Dobyns Hall. Its rustic lodge design, with handmade furnishings, exquisite landscaping and outdoor gathering areas will take you back to 1906.Key Amenities Include:
- Convenient location in Point Lookout, three miles from Branson's entertainment, shopping, and recreation
- 15 well-appointed suites with campus and skyline views
- 320-seat auditorium with teleconferencing facilities
- Conference rooms that seat up to 30
- 275-seat Dobyns Dining Room offers an elegant and relaxed atmosphere, with private dining up to 84
- The 4,800-square foot Silver Dollar City Parlor and 2,700-square foot attached veranda make any affair unique, with two fireplaces and more than 100 feet of skyline views
- Gourmet Bakery offering fresh pastries, desserts, coffee and fruit drinks
- The Beulah I. Winfrey gift shop features student-made stained glass, jellies, pottery, fruitcakes, handwoven baskets and textiles, and milled grain products
Surrounding our peaceful setting around Branson is host of activities, including watercraft rentals, horseback riding, challenging golf courses, scenic train rides and privately guided fishing expeditions. These are just a few of the daily excursions our staff can arrange for you. If relaxation is what you need, look to one of our many indoor/outdoor sitting areas overlooking the peace and tranquility of the Ozark Mountains.